You can restructure a custom skeleton to remove addenda you don't need, or include extra addenda you do need.
1. If you have an existing custom skeleton you wish to restructure, open a new report based on the custom skeleton and skip to Step 6. If you do not have an existing custom skeleton, open a new report of the type you'd like to restructure and continue to Step 2.
2. Go to File ⇨ Save as Skeleton.
3. Enter a name for your custom skeleton and click Save, then OK.
4. Close the report.
5. Go to File ⇨ New and open a new report with your new custom skeleton.
6. Go to Action ⇨ Restructure custom skeleton.
7. To remove an unneeded addendum, select it and click the Delete button.
8. To add a new addendum, select the addendum below where you want the new one to appear in the report, select the new one from the drop-down below, and click Insert Into. The new addendum will be inserted above the addendum you selected.
9. To add a new photo addendum, click the browse button, then select "PHOT_LIB.RPT" and click Open. Select the addendum below where you want the new one to appear in the report, select the new one from the drop-down below, and click Insert Into. The new addendum will be inserted above the addendum you selected.
10. When you have finished removing and/or adding addenda, click OK.
11. You can use the dialog here to enter notes about the changes you made to the default skeleton. Click OK.
12. Then go back to File → Save As Skeleton, select the custom skeleton you are updating from this list and then Click Save. This will overwrite the previous version of the skeleton with the new updates.
12. Close the open report.
Your custom skeleton has been restructured. If your report was created with the custom skeleton you just restructured, reopen your report and the new photo addenda will be available. If your report was created with a default skeleton, follow steps 13-17 to load it into your new custom skeleton.
13. In Appraise-It, click the Open button on the toolbar, or go to File ⇨ Open.
14. Browse to the report file you want to open and select it.
15. Hold down the "Ctrl" key on your keyboard while clicking Open.
16. Click OK if you get a message that says "The skeleton used to create the selected report could not be located. Please choose the skeleton that best describes your report."
17. Select the custom skeleton you just created and click OK. The report will now contain the new addenda; be sure to save the report.