Close Appraise-It and click here to download and run a script that will automatically perform the steps below for you. If you are still experiencing problems, please attempt to follow the steps below manually.
1. Close Appraise-It.
2. Browse to your installed printers.
3. Find and delete the PDF-XChange 3.0 and PDF-XChange for SFREP printers, then close the window.
4. Open your list of installed software.
5. Once the list of software installed on your computer populates, scroll down and find PDF-XChange 3. Uninstall it. (If there is more than one, uninstall them all.)
6. When the uninstall is complete, you will be asked to reboot your computer. This is not necessary; click No.
7. Scroll up in your list of installed software and find Appraise-It. Select it and click Change to load the Appraise-It installer.
8. You will see a screen stating that PDF-XChange needs to be installed. Click Next.
9. When you see a screen prompting you to select an installation method (Add/Remove Features, Repair/Reinstall, or Uninstall), close the installer by clicking Cancel or the red X at the top of the window.
You can now re-open Appraise-It and print your report. If problems persist, please contact Technical Support.
How do I reinstall Appraise-It?